Tuesday, May 3, 2011

sad month (May)

i'm so fucking pissed off on myself.
i'm the one who make my face so ugly. =(
god. fuck. shit. *all the words out.
never blame on anyone *except my boy
cause i am the one who let the thing put on my face!!
wont post out the picture of my face. cause me myself also cant accept it.
*hope everything will be alright. i still have few parties for this month!! </3

i miss this LALA hair =(

this is the guy who i punish always. *GERAMNYA

that time de face still okay de.

now you see okay okay. when my friend see me in college. they will ask. WTH! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE?

ALWAYS act aunt in office =(

3 comments:

  1. my turn! =x dun feel like wanna out at all...
    but what you put on ur face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. you means now or before allergic? what happen that make you dont feel wanna out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pimples lo.. they're coming back.. did you went to facial? my relative ask me go for doctor.. ):

    ReplyDelete