Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy May 2011

let's me tell how busy am i for this May 2011 <3
1st
i have to find or meet up doctor for skin care. *thanks to myself that simple use other product =(
nevermind. chill la. what to do. accept it.

2nd
great. i have to go out with my fugly face.
is Alex's birthday party.
i wonder how i gonna attend? and so on

3rd
another 'fantabulous' thing.
is my best friend birthday. and which i have to go out with my FACE!!!!
we will meet again and stay tune. cause we will capture lots of pictures XD
is Ee theng 's birthday =)
*what to buy? where to celebrate? *thinking thinking and thinking

4th
end of the May.'
i'm will go A'famosa with mummy, bie and my little brother
my little brother have badminton tranning over there. so we decided.
excited!!!!
he train we play. *good idea rite?


5th
that's my future son. Mummy din study Son study!! XD
GOD!! i have to start study le. final just around the corner.
i never touch my books. how to score? score shit la this time *luckily my parent never read my blog =P



all the best for your May 2011
although this may i have to spend lots </3

No comments:

Post a Comment