Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simple Update for Lovely Weekend

dinner before going out!
 great weekend for this week =)
at first, i go out every night, although no club for me. but i'm enjoyed it so muchie <3
LESLIE : see the spec? *if you did read my blog =)

damn jam. so what to do?

capture 1 =)

capture 2 =)

capture 3 =)



capture 4 =)

still looks great. hahahahah
 sunday morning =) *should be sunday afternoon, woke up late. i'm over tired. *used all of my energy </3
before lunch =)

after lunch <3

anyhow. i love him more than word
 how he bullied me with his word. i still love him (oppps. i upside down the story)
love you with my whole heart <3
for me. i dont like to say how much i love him when in front of him. because he will show off and LCLY!! what to do? but he really love me and do whatever thing just to cheer my day up. although he busy , tired or never sleep. he can accompany me whole day without saying one word.
but he did bully me sometimes!!!! i hate him sometimes also!! but that's life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment