Sunday, November 21, 2010

2 years anniversary @ 1 month anniversary

why i say 2 years but put there one month?
haha. cause we argue argue and break le. one month plus, in this one month plus. yup. i have another bf. and that's the worst part of my life.
i did have to say that. that part of my life. do have sweet memories. but those bad memories cover all the sweet memories. and i learn lots of lesson in the part of my life.
1) learn not to trust people easily.
2) should know more well before get into a relationship.
3) surprise + romantic < caring + loving + bored
4) lecturer wont teach you those lesson but you learn from your mistake. * and now i learn from it.
there so much lessons i learn. and i have to thanks to the person that make me learn from my life.

and now i still coupled with my old bf. which is mr.chew,
thanks to him always by my side. and i would appreciate him so muchie <3
 that the promised. he said. every year one ring. until the day the month and the year we marry <3
 2 years ring
 he wanna do that. cause he said. i would never be the romantic person. but i <3 you
 2 rings = 2 years

that the thing that i make for him + secret present la <3











how sweet if he always hug me like that <3

No comments:

Post a Comment