Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween partyyyy

 no costume for the party. cause i dont likey. =(
 mummy and my aunt. do they looks alike? <3
 i <3 this reaction cause he looks stupid. yup, is S-T-U-P-I-D.
 i love my boy reaction. cause he looks damn serious. hahahaha
 he dont like the wearing that i wore. cause is too sexy*he said la. i dont think so. but he also let me to wear cause with him and my family. is more safe =)
 kacao-ing him when he wax-ing his hair. i like to disturb la.....
stupid mummy. =.=/// that why she born a stupid wei yi too. but when she work and serious. she always be the 1st place. and she is a successful woman. i <3 her so muchie


party doesnt means must looks-like-a-party. Party for me is to have fun over there and to built up relationship between YOU and ME. my life should be enjoy all the time and smile all the time. not to think this and that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment