Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bangkok work + holiday trip

inside plane. i'm coming BANGKOK!!! <3


2nd day!! we are going to meet customer and show our products :)

i'm bored and hungryyyyyyy

business girlllll XD
Bangkok life wasn't that bad. but seriously i miss Malaysia more. or more specific. i miss my bed, my boy and so on :)
my room, online while waiting the dinner come :)

shopping stuffs. thanks mummy <3


that my dinner.

   
sure need rice. cause i am fan tong XD
life just simple. and i spend lots of money at bangkok. thanks to mummy so muchie <3
she always say this and that while i spend. but lastly she also will pay for it. <3 you so much



have to check out and move to other hotel. which is more convenient to shopping all the time <3

mummy busy check stuff and i busy take photos XP

my breakfast! all meat la of course. i'm anti-vege girl XD

eat eat eat. we need more energy so that can walk here and there

lovely mummy <3


day by day. i learn, eat, shop and play.
life like this will easy fat. and i am fat now!! call me FATTY!!!! X(




last day looks at bangkok. i'm damn not enough sleep la

nice ma?? i <3 this so muchie

flowers with light!!!


i will put this at my room soon!! XD
 just a simple trip but learn lesson from different place and people.
thanks a lot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment