Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life for Wei Yi

 that's me :) WEI YI. new blog cause i FORGET my everything about my OLD blog. =( sigh
i <3 this photo cause i <3 the hair style. yup, have to admit that. i miss my old hair style so muchie
 this is my boy. he like to accompany me all the time. if can. i think he would like to accompany 24 hours. hahahah. =)
 he love those food that very sweet. and i try to control him. cause worry his future healthy =(
 my prettay cousin. =) she really HAWT. as everyone say so. and she is there for me when i need someone.
 never forget this kid. thanks to him who always accompany and help me do this and that. i <3 you* as my brother la =)
 sometime walk alone. will feel more stress. cause i always easy trust people. and easy let people influence me.
 that why. my mr.chew will always there for me. and keep on advise me like uncle. and he will never bored of those advise.

life changed when i keep on experience that bad stuff in my life. and i learn from it. i wish is not too late but the fact is too late. i'm trying my best to change everything of my life. study engineering doesn't means i need to be an engineer. i wanna be a business woman who can afford my life. i want my life to be the best <3

No comments:

Post a Comment