Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's day dinner ( introduce nice restaurant )

ugly poser !!

mummy <3

so busy looking at?

the 1st time take picta with my sensitive ugly face!!

before dinner, went to aunt's house 1st. *2 cute doggie

did you see how busy are them?

when i busy, he's the one who stole my camera and take picta XD

dinner place

macam tau je.

fat + ugly punya me!!

my papa friend's punya restaurant
 the food very nice. try and go for it.
just very near. you know mahkota cheras?
you know there got jusco? infront jusco de road there got playground. follow the playground find 泰国餐厅. =)
what to order?

me sure act rajin punya

busy acting XD

my little bro ask : when papa come o?? =)
just a dinner. nothing special.
just with the name of "mother's day", so my brother wear a little bit handsome XD
dinner as usual. chat as usual. eat as usual. drive back home then sleep =)

No comments:

Post a Comment