Thursday, May 19, 2011

Something make up my mind!!

went to pavi today. din bought shirt, dress or pants for myself. cause i dont feel wanna buy it. *haha
then went to gsc. wanna watch pirates who know full!! is FULL. *MTFK
which means this sat i have to online buy the ticket again!! is AGAIN!!
so walk and bought few pairs for slipper and shoes for myself. *since i always say not enough slipper and bla bla bla
then tomorrow (20th May ) i have to go pavi again. is my baby theng birthday.
hope she happy tomorrow. *i means not tomorrow only la.

sometimes i rather write in blog cause. who wanna know my recent news then they will detail on here. i wont post my 'stories' in FACEBOOK. that's really not a suitable place.



let me tell you something

when you come to 20 years old, dont try to post those sweet memories with him *cause you will just stick with you past

when you come to 20, dont say FOREVER. do you ever think you can forever with someone or you really can be with 100% him forever? *i can say NO to you even my boy also same

when you come to 20, dont say those kids thing. you will just make ppl say you NOOBASS. they wont say you so CUTE! *that's true

when you come to 20, simple make up for a special outing is not a must but respect and be confident to yourself that you still can ppl like. *but make it simple

when you come to 20, use and spend the money that earn by yourself. is more satisfied.

when you come to 20, your boy/ girl is not your everything. cause life just start. you still need work and earn money *life statement : no money no talk. 

*this is what i feel for my when i wanna step to the age of 20 years old =) *i know i am old. but dont tell me that you wont old </3

No comments:

Post a Comment