Sunday, May 22, 2011

truth or lie?

truth or lie? i choose truth.
everyone worried me what happen on sunday *which means yesterday 21st may.
let me tell you my summary of it.
my boy want to go clubing with his all the friends.
but we have a deal which is i din go he also wont go. *long time ago de deal.
then saturday midnight. he told me that go out have a drink with friends. which he didn join clubing.
you know what. i really trust him that time.
but when one of his friend checked in there and he explain. and that second i knew the truth ady.
*ntg to explain much
i waited so long just to hear the word of 'sorry' but he never tell until i asked. so that's the war begin.
i never wanna argue but never tell lie. my sensitivity is so high!!
everything settled. not just because he say sorry. but i'll give him time to prove.
so boys, (if you did read my blog) never tell lie or even say a GOOD lie. lie means hurt. when you tell a lie you already slap the girl face. so if you love her. tell the truth and she will listen and support. </3
both of us still laugh like nobody there for now. *i believe everyone will tell lie but depend on what is the situation =)

1 comment:

  1. I prefer hurt by truth, rather than comfort by lies too. It still hurt when we find it out someday. Be strong. Everythg is gone (:

    ReplyDelete