Saturday, April 30, 2011

Carmen's birthday celebration dinner

birthday girl and me <3

stephanie , carmen and me

5 girls :)

camera girl =)

camera girl with the birthday girl :)

me and my bie <3

mrs kok and me =)

see how busy the mr kok. eat eat and eat!!

everyone stand there eat make noise and so on =)

spec ugly girl =)

capture 1

capture 2

capture 3

capture 4

finally the cake 'arrive'

see how happy everyone =)

cake cake cake =)

smile =)

guys with birthday girl =)
 i forget bring my camera out yesterday!! sux to max
but nevermind, i get to meet all the girls and boys. *they are super funny
we are the main point over there *too noisy le
we enjoy every moment, we wish to go OverTime.
but damn lots of ppl. no place to sit. no place to drink also :(
nevermind la. next time lo. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment