Monday, April 25, 2011

Is not Monday Blue!!

just took 1 picta. 
 all the pictures in blackberry. but my BB got problem. cannot transfer pictures :( and i lazy take more pictures. so just upload the blur de. and i'm so so so tired.

my sweetie of the day <3
 lot of problems this year with her. but everything gone. and we are still best friend <3 girl always like that. That's our attitude =) so smile
my capture skill so bad!! sorry

we are waiting for Chatime before movie

our early dinner =)

see her cute face <3
is monday blue. cause i got class and lab before meet her.
and i haven't done my assignment which have to passup TOMORROW!! I MEAN TOMORROW!! FML
but as my attitude. happy go lucky.
so while i updating my blog, checking my FB, watching movie and DO ASSIGNMENT!!
5 questions and i done 4. so tomorrow hope before 10.30am class can done all and passup =)
good luck for all of you and me too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment