Friday, April 29, 2011

Rio - Pavilion

will go tonight =)
 papa just called me. ask where's the OT in Viva? and i think i will meet him tonight GUA!! XD
so cute and nice for the song they sing <3

they are so so so bad!!

i love this movie so much!!
before movie, bring my little bro do fish spa :)

i'm just too bored

bie bie and nie nie =)

love my spec?

kachak!! =)

longkang. looks fake.
went to pavilion yesterday with bie and my little evil brother. bring him and my bie to watch RIO.
oh god!! i just make an excuse to watch again. i watched TWICE!!
hahahahahh. so bad rite?
but the movie is so damn nice. and i love it so much.
especially their songs and when the blu KAO the jewel that time :)

okay. tonight gonna out with brunch of friends. and hope we enjoy it much *hope that i will take more pictures so can upload here :)

have a nice friday and enjoy your night!! <3
*and i lost rm50++ in 2 days when play mahjong with family!! FML!! i hate lose

No comments:

Post a Comment