Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Sunday

is sunday family looks. *simple looks

heavy brunch for sunday. *burps


picture =)

funny of them!!!

act cute ma!! beh tahan


dinner with shin yie and hein and bie <3


stop take picture of me!!

his meal =)

me and shin yie order the same meal. *fate

my bie bie <3 *where got ppl order nasi lemak de.!! XD

me and pretty shin yie <3

everyone busy with phone =P

me and bie <3
normal sunday as usual.
family day for this week. *since papa are here with us <3
lots of fun lots of joke and everyone laugh at me ONLY!! *i wonder why
hmmm. then of course when reach house then mahjong session before out with shin yie and ah hein =)
we are late to their house. cause i play until forget bath!! *lan dou.hahahh
then at first we decide eat sosial@KL *hein say de.
hahaha. who know they din open for sunday.
so we change plan. change to full time *Since we never been there yet
then of course beer session. *we just want some place to talk and laugh only.
a super duper lovely Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment